daily dash

suddenly out of the darkness i saw a whole pack of hybrids.hold on let me start at the beginning. it all began at school the day before i was visiously attacked by the hybrids i was dueling with my friend nosnaj, i was winning. one of the school bullies came over and took my whole deck of cards. i went to get them back when i remembered that i have a bigger pack at home with heaps of doubles. i went into the ict room and played some games on the computer. when the bell rang i got my bag and ran home. i went up to my room and looked up stuff on the internet. the next day i went to the movie shop to get some movies. i got underworld, nightmare on elm street and Friday the thirteenth. when i had watched them all i went to bed.i woke up and went for a walk outside. so now were up to date so lets carry on with the story,when i saw the hybrids i quikley pulled out my sword and cut of one of there heads and i quikley ran to the nearest hiding place i could.....the abandoned warehouse. suddenly i was pulled aside by a girl about my age, she said her name was Selene she was a vampire. she told me that i had slipped into a parallel universe of monsters and demons i had to kill the king hybrid to escape. so i went to the hybrids lair and killed there king and escaped through the black hole and returned home. when i got home i went to get some food from the fridge. when i opened the door i felt a strange feeling pulling me into the fridge. suddenly i was yanked into the fridge and woke up in a strange cave i could remember it from Friday the thirteenth. this is were i must face Jason Vorster and fight him to the death. suddenly i heard a chain saw rumbling into life suddenly i chain saw appeared in my hands and i turned round and it was a bloody battle and finally i killed him and proclaimed victory.